- Stock Management – Easily keep track of stock quantities across multiple branches, warehouses, bin locations and track all movement history.
- Multiple Units of Measure – A highly flexible solution to manage your products in multiple units of measurement (UoM). Simply define the UoMs that your business needs and for various types of transactions.
- Bills of Material – Define multi-level BoMs for complex products and include free format text and resources. BoMs can be used to create standard, special or disassembly production orders.
- Production Capacity – With the resource requirements listed against each BoM, SAP Business one can be used to automatically calculate resource capacities and visually identify bottlenecks.
- Production Process – Easy tracking of all material and cost transactions with full traceability of issues, receipts and resources
- MRP (Materials Requirements Planning) – Accurately predict demand based on real time information by running a simple wizard to produce a list of material recommendations.
Download the highlights review of SAP Business One version 9.2 by completing the form below.
Benefits of SAP Business One Production and Logistics
- Maximize efficiency with automated and integrated processes
- Improve customer service with fewer shortages and stock-outs
- Reduce inventory levels and costs with better inventory control and materials planning
- Increase business insight with real-time warehouse and inventory-reporting
be.as Manufacturing for SAP Business One
Manufacturing is a specialist area of expertise within the SAP Business One consultancy at dcs and, as well as helping our clients to get the maximum possible from the standard Business One platform, we can also offer the be.as Manufacturing modules to our clients.
The be.as product, from our partners at Boyum, provides specialist solutions for various types of both discreet and process-oriented manufacturers. Find out more about be.as and download resources from our product page here.