What is SAP Business One?
SAP Business One is a fully integrated and affordable business management solution. As part of the globally recognised SAP product family, it is specifically designed for small and midsize businesses. It provides a platform for growth and enables data to be used more efficiently across all areas of your business.
You can download the SAP B1 product brief and infographic by completing the short form to the right.
SAP Business One delivers a comprehensive range of functionality encompassing all of the tools needed to run a growing business. Its user friendly interface can automate your business processes helping you to make those key business decisions and reduce costs.
What are the core functionalities?
- Integrated Financials — SAP Business One offers fully integrated multicurrency financials with a flexible chart of accounts design and the ability to report across cost centres and projects. It also provides a comprehensive solution for banking, cash flow, budgets, inter-company trading, fixed asset management and financial reporting.
- Purchasing — Manage the complete purchasing lifecycle from blanket agreements, purchase planning, quotations, purchase orders to goods receipt and landed costs calculations. All with the ability to add approval workflows at any stage.
- Sales — Manage the complete sales cycle from sales quotations to invoicing and delivery. SAP Business One’s comprehensive price list management can be used to map complex pricing structures including volume and period discounts. It also provides a simple solution for back-to-back ordering and drop ship deliveries.
- Inventory and Distribution — Manage your warehouse, inventory, logistics and operations. SAP Business One allows users to monitor stock levels, track transfers across multiple warehouses, produce pick lists, check stock availability and plan for future material requirements.
- Production — Create (BoMs) bill of materials, plan production, calculate capacities and analyse issues and receipts, including shop floor instructions and actual vs planned usage. Plan your production and purchasing, balancing supply and demand whilst taking into account min / max stock levels as well as your production requirements.
- (CRM) Customer Relationship Management — Manage customer service, the sales process and support with integrated CRM across business functions in the system. Ensure total control of lead generation and client retention for your business. SAP Business 1 provides end-to-end visibility of the entire customer lifecycle. Track sales opportunities and activities from first contact to close of sale and beyond.
- Service — Quickly log and respond to customer service and support calls allowing users to find resolutions more quickly. SAP Business One automatically creates service contracts and records warranty details when trading. Detailed service reports related to call volumes, durations, and response times allow you to assess progress and take necessary actions.
- Business analytics / intelligence dashboards and reporting — KPI and dashboards reporting, Crystal Reports integration, standard SAP Business One delivered reports, Excel pivot tables and business intelligence.
- Mobility — Get the information you want, when you want it. Go mobile with the SAP Business One app on apple or android devices. Create sales orders, check stock and authorise payments on the move.
- Customisation — Improve your employees’ productivity with user specific customisations to interfaces and menus. SAP Business 1 can easily be enhanced to meet your business requirements, allowing business or industry specific data to be added to the core system at any time.
As SME technology specialists we’re used to the perception that software solutions pitched at the SME market are inevitably going…
The latest integration to SAP Business One that we’re getting pretty excited about here at DCS, thanks to the opportunity…
You may have noticed some exciting news emerging from our partners over at Boyum IT earlier this year as they…