Get big company performance at a growing company price with SAP Business One HANA. This small business management software package, powered by SAP’s leading In-Memory Data Platform, can help you supercharge application performance and analyse massive volumes of data in real-time, without complicating your IT landscape.
SAP HANA for SAP Business One offers the same market-leading functionality and features as the standard version of the B1 ERP solution, but introduces the next generation of database technology; enhancing the system through increased speed and analytical capabilities.
At DCS we believe that cutting-edge technology should never be the reserve of large enterprise organisations. The playing field has been gradually levelled over recent years and now Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) can truly compete through access to and use of the latest business solutions.
SAP Business One HANA is a perfect example of this revolution in business technology with the most modern of platforms on the market being a realistic proposition for ambitious SMBs.
SAP Business One Version for HANA delivers:
- Integrated Solution – Seamlessly navigate through each stage of the sales process without the need to duplicate data.
- Scalable – Run your entire business with a single solution that will scale as you grow.
- Meeting KPIs – Drive measurable performance gains in all of your key business processes.
- Real-time Reporting – Use analytics to get up-to-the second information on purchasing habits and more with insightful, interactive reports in seconds.
- Cost Efficiency – Enjoy the power of the SAP HANA platform, priced specifically for small business
Download the Business One Version for SAP HANA solution brief by completing the short form below.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The SAP Business One road-map focuses on improving ease of use and utilising the cloud for operations. With a…
As SME technology specialists we’re used to the perception that software solutions pitched at the SME market are inevitably going…