Delivering a top quality level of service to clients is the single most important goal of any business with just about every performance indicator that matters linked to it in some way. Service is what wins new business, retains it and secures the on-going growth critical to your success.
For businesses that operate on a contracted basis for the support and maintenance of core equipment and product offerings, the critical nature of service levels is even further emphasised as these on-going revenue streams are the lifeblood of the business and must be closely managed and monitored.
It’s therefore hugely important to get your service management systems right and as a specialist business solutions provider we have worked with many of our clients to ensure the software deployed in this area complements the core Sage 200 solutions we implement and support.
Our preferred service management software solution is the market-leading offering from our partners at Protean Software (it’s so good we use it ourselves!) and our close working relationship means we can provide the integration, coordination and support needed to ensure you get the most from your collective business systems.
How can Protean software support your business?
The Protean software represents an end to end operations management solution for any business operating in service and maintenance industries.
The system has been designed and developed to more efficiently manage the administrative burden associated with the supply, install, maintenance and hire of equipment. With your people unshackled from laborious administration tasks your business can grow through a workforce focused on more productive and profitable activity such as new business generation and customer service.
This better business management is achieved through a number of key modules and functionalities within the Protean service management software.
- The in-built equipment register replaces the unnecessary paperwork associated with the tracking of equipment supplied to your clients under warranty, maintenance contract or neither.
- Using the client relationship module you can prioritise resources in order to grow your most profitable accounts. Power lead generation, manage your sales pipeline and make accurate sales forecasts.
- Implement improved parts control minimise the loss of productivity that can result from poor monitoring of parts leaving your warehouses. Get alerted when stocks are low, maintain appropriate levels and free up cash flow.
- Effectively navigate and search your equipment inventory using variables such as specification, availability and current condition. Find out all the details on a piece of equipment and cross reference with the reserved/on hire diary function before deciding whether it is appropriate to place it on a contract.
- Manage the sales process from enquiry through to quotation, order and invoice with powerful workflows ensuring no opportunity is unnecessarily lost or stalled.
- Through in-built reporting get easy access to the management information you need to improve your company’s profitability and productivity.
To find out more about how Protean service management software can streamline your business processes and work alongside your Sage 200 business management solution contact dcs today.
We are proud to have been recognised for the outstanding service we provide to our 400 plus SME customers. This award, presented by ...
In October 2020 HMRC will introduce reverse charge VAT rules which will affect you if you supply or receive specified services that ar...