Sage Live – Power your business finances from the Salesforce Cloud.
Sage Live has arrived and is set to cement Sage’s reputation as a provider of cutting-edge business management solutions built with small and medium businesses in mind. As the finance element of the Sage Business Cloud, Live delivers business accounting and financial management to users on demand, powered by a market-leading cloud platform.
Sage Live is the UK-based software developer’s first foray into a dedicated cloud accounting system for small and medium businesses and it’s also the first Sage product (and pretty much the first comprehensive business finance solution full stop) built on the Salesforce cloud platform. A couple of good reasons then to be getting excited about Sage Live.
As a leading Sage partner dcs have monitored Live closely since the groundbreaking product’s inception in mid-2016. Having been closely involved in the ensuing period of intensive system development, marketing and partner on-boarding, the beginning of 2018 was identified as the right time to add Live to our portfolio of Sage software solutions.
Far from replacing any of our existing line up of solutions though, we see Sage Live as a system suited to businesses with a different set of requirements and therefore as a product that compliments our existing line up of systems, in particular our core Sage 200 offering.
The dcs ethos has always been to assess the requirements of our clients first and recommend an appropriate solution based on those. The addition of Sage Live to our portfolio provides us with a true cloud accounting solution designed with SMEs in mind and there’s a lot of reasons why we’ll be promoting it’s benefits…
Sage Live – The Headlines
- Built on the Salesforce platform – integrate to Salesforce CRM and a wealth of other business applications.
- Dimensional accounting for deeper and more granular analysis.
- Salesforce Einstein analytics engine for powerful, well-presented and incisive reporting.
- Multi-currency and multi-localisation capabilities supports doing business across the globe. Don’t be constrained by international boundaries.
- True business mobility – access your business information anywhere, from any device, at any time.
- Help your team to communicate better with Salesforce Chatter for Sage Live.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) model – Subscription-based payment, cloud technology and full scalability mean your business gets flexibility and agility in the technology and how you pay for it!
Download the Sage Live solution brochure using the form below:
For more information on Sage Live check out the video below and then get in touch with the Sage specialists at dcs to arrange a demonstration of what Sage Live could do for your business.
With the Christmas and New Year festivities already distant memories there’s not really an awful lot to get excited about for th...
Announcement: Sage Live to be added to DCS Solutions’ systems portfolio. Those who keep their ear to the ground within the busin...
The concept of artificial intelligence (AI) has been around for a very long time now, pretty much since the dawn of computing, but unt...