Sage Financials (previously Sage Live) has arrived and is set to cement Sage’s reputation as a provider of cutting-edge business management solutions built with small and medium businesses in mind. As the finance element of the Sage Business Cloud, Financials delivers business accounting and financial management to users on demand, powered by a market-leading cloud platform.
Sage Financials is the UK-based software developer’s first foray into a dedicated cloud accounting system for small and medium businesses and it’s also the first Sage product (and pretty much the first comprehensive business finance solution full stop) built on the Salesforce cloud platform. A couple of good reasons then to be getting excited about Sage Business Cloud Financials.
As a leading Sage partner DCS have monitored Financials closely since the groundbreaking product’s inception as Sage Live in mid-2016. Having been closely involved in the ensuing period of intensive system development, marketing and partner on-boarding, the beginning of 2018 was identified as the right time to add Live to our portfolio of Sage software solutions.
Far from replacing any of our existing line up of solutions though, we see Sage Financials as a system suited to businesses with a different set of requirements and therefore as a product that compliments our existing line up of systems, in particular our core Sage 200 offering.
The DCS ethos has always been to assess the requirements of our clients first and recommend an appropriate solution based on those. The addition of Sage Financials to our portfolio provides us with a true cloud accounting solution designed with SMEs in mind and there’s a lot of reasons why we’ll be promoting it’s benefits…
Sage Business Cloud Financials – The Headlines
- Built on the Salesforce platform – integrate to Salesforce CRM and a wealth of other business applications.
- Dimensional accounting for deeper and more granular analysis.
- Salesforce Einstein analytics engine for powerful, well-presented and incisive reporting.
- Multi-currency and multi-localisation capabilities supports doing business across the globe. Don’t be constrained by international boundaries.
- True business mobility – access your business information anywhere, from any device, at any time.
- Help your team to communicate better with Salesforce Chatter.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) model – Subscription-based payment, cloud technology and full scalability mean your business gets flexibility and agility in the technology and how you pay for it!
For more information on Sage Business Cloud Financials check out the video below and then get in touch with the Sage specialists at DCS to arrange a demonstration of what Sage Financials could do for your business.
Making Tax Digital (MTD) has been a hot topic over the last year and throughout 2018 you’ll have noticed news stories and commun...
The last week saw some significant news coming out of our partners at Sage as Steve Hare was appointed to the role of CEO, a position ...
The new Sage 200cloud regular release strategy continues this month as the solution’s 2018 Summer enhancements are released and ...