On 9th October we are holding another Reflect and Recharge workshop focused on addressing the specific challenges faced by manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers and services and installations companies.
During this event you will get individual help and ideas from our experts to help address some of the common SME business challenges:
- Improving on Time Delivery Performance with greater utilisation of materials and resource and system visibility into Work In Progress
- Recording accurate finished item manufacturing costs which help report the real finished item profit margin
- Pro-actively addressing field-based equipment issues as soon as they arise, rather than when a customer flags them up or they cause system failures
- Management of service contracts and traceability of resources because of separate and isolated service tracking systems and processes
Within this workshop we will also providing presentations on:
- Key considerations when implementing a Cyber Security strategy – understand the essential steps recommended
- Project funding from the Made Smarter SME North West funding programme – opportunities for your business to receive financial support with Digital Transformation projects
- Demonstration of how an IoT device can be used with SAP Business One in the case of diagnosing and proactively supporting field equipment
These will all be an interactive sessions where we will help you to make improvements to your working practices and understand the SME solution opportunities available to you.
The event includes free lunch of freshly made pizzas with a range of toppings from the resident chef and an opportunity to learn authentic pizza making techniques.