We’re excited to report that today sees the official release of Sage 200c Professional to the market.
We’ve been warming you up for this announcement for a while – From our initial look forward to the upcoming new version published back in May through to reviews of great new functionalities set to be delivered by the 2017 release of Sage 200 such as the new invoicing module and slicker built-in bank feeds – but now with a fresh new name in Sage 200c Professional, the product is fully available for users old and new to access.
We’ve mentioned before that we see the “c” in Sage 200c Professional as standing for “connected” and this certainly looks set to be an ongoing theme for the development of the product with Microsoft integration services to products like Office365 set to be rolled out in upcoming releases.
For now though highlights of Sage 200c Professional include:
- Sage Bank Feeds – secure, rich, high quality, timely bank data can now flow directly in to Sage 200c saving your business time and ensuring your financial data is accurate and reconciles with your bank accounts.
- Purchase Requisitions – New and simple to use web-based requisition entry, authorisation and generation of orders.
- Invoicing module– Fast, effective invoice entry making the day to day easier. Ideal for service industries or those with no sales order/dispatch process.
- Click Once Installation – Improvement of the whole install and upgrade process with the introduction of Click Once technology. Going forward this will mean far simpler installs and upgrades for existing customers.
- Top customer requested ideas – Sage have focused their development on many of the most voted items from the widely-used customer ideas hub including hide Sales/Purchase accounts, rapid purchase invoice entry, additional SOP status, Nominal Analysis and Error Corrections – all based on direct customer feedback.
For more information on Sage 200c Professional and what implementing or upgrading to this latest version could do for your business get in touch with us today. You can also find a detailed feature-by-feature guide to the 2017 release of Sage 200 here.