On 5th September we are holding a Reflect & Recharge workshop at the Marriott hotel, Preston. This is a chance for you to reflect on the suitability of the current systems you’re using and get the information you need to decide if you have outgrown them.
Throughout this free half day event you will hear from experts from DCS, Sage, Sicon and Draycir on the following topics:
• Identifying when it’s time to move from an accounts system such as Sage 50, Xero or Quickbooks to an ERP solution like Sage 200cloud
• How to tackle common issues faced by SMEs to run a faster, smarter business
• Reducing paper based administrative burden with electronic document recognition & archiving
• Improving business efficiency around transactions and authorisations
• Achieving a more connected workplace
You will also get the opportunity to ask questions specifically related to your business, giving you a full understanding of how Sage 200cloud can help support your growth aspirations.