The first in a series of Reflect and Recharge workshops aimed at SMEs is set to take place on Wednesday 12th June at Robinsons Brewery, Stockport.
Focused on guiding SME businesses from a range of industries, the DCS Reflect and Recharge workshops aim to provide dedicated support to SME business owners who need to take the crucial steps towards improving their company processes with technology.
At DCS we understand that your business has its own unique challenges and obstacles to overcome. Often the internal business IT systems you have in place are not fit for purpose, don’t integrate with each other and therefore don’t help you to maximise business opportunities.
Improving your business IT systems, optimising your processes and introducing new technology is a positive step towards developing and growing your business.
We can help businesses like yours realise the value a change in your systems can bring. Our unique methodology has been designed to make IT systems more affordable, whilst supporting you with on-going maintenance updates, and making training more accessible without causing disruption to your day to day business operations.
At DCS, our consultants work with SME businesses like yours to understand your main challenges and offer real solutions to support your growth ambitions. View our customer case studies here.
Through years of experience in working with SMEs, we have a helped hundreds of local businesses to:
- Improve their ability to gain meaningful insights into their company’s financial or operational performance, so they can make more accurate and informed decisions
- Re-platform legacy applications, making them more accessible to the mobile workforce
- Automate processes to remove inefficiencies, improve productivity and reduce errors, freeing up staff to work on higher-value activities and deliver better service for their customers
- Improve inventory management and cash-flow – have the tools to accurately carry out material resource planning, and more accurately estimate stock requirements
- Use analytics to identify potential areas of growth ahead of competition and enable plans to scale up their operations
- Our proven implementation methodology is designed for minimal disruption to business operations.
Who should attend?
Senior managers responsible for their companies processes, future growth and direction, financial managers and those looking for a new ways to improve their business with technology and don’t know where to start. We can guide you towards a solution that will deliver results for you.
If you are an SME looking for support around enhancing processes and scaling up your business, come along to our Reflect and Recharge Workshop at the Robinsons Brewery Visitor Centre for a consultation, free lunch, networking and real advice on solutions to help your business.
Register your interest here.