Now that Sage Business Cloud Financials is no longer available it might be time for you to consider your future options. Although expert consultants at DCS will continue to support your system, change is inevitable and there may be a more suitable solution available for you to explore.
At DCS we understand that today’s high-speed business expectations can make it challenging to keep up with the status quo. Businesses require the flexibility to act on real time insights and deal with new challenges faster than ever before.
Disjointed financial processes and cumbersome on-premises solutions that don’t easily adapt to new requirements may be holding you and your accounting staff back. When your finance team can’t easily access financial information, they could be risking missing crucial warning signs or remaining blind to trends that will help you stay competitive.
If you think of it this way…Every month that passes is another missed opportunity. At DCS we can help you to switch to a cloud based financial solution.
- Businesses can’t afford to delay change – A cloud financial system supports business agility, instead of hindering it, through automated and easily modifiable workflows accessible anytime, from anywhere.
- Business demands to know now – An up-to-date understanding of your day-to-day financial operations is crucial for managing spending and margins effectively. With financials in the cloud, this mission-critical data is available in real-time to key stakeholders, wherever they are. Additionally, the cloud allows you to combine financial data with operational and business metrics to more accurately monitor how the business is performing.
- Information logjams can cost you money -Many organisations ‘make do’ with paper-based processes, time-consuming workarounds, and spreadsheet consolidations—despite the waste of resources and increased risk of errors. However, a cloud financial system that’s designed to work in sync with other business functions can eliminate the need for these roundabout tactics. Automated connections bring data directly into the financial system for easy end-to-end processing, manipulation, and analysis.
- Automation makes you lean – Financial procedures rooted in a history of passing paper forms and documents from one department or organisation to another can stand in the way of growth. While these manual steps can hinder productivity and burn up money, going paperless instantly saves costs, enhances accuracy, and streamlines processes.
- Self-service helps you do more – Self-service access to reports and user-friendly editing tools are one of the key characteristics of cloud financial software. Cloud-based systems often include a robust access management infrastructure to control authorisations for creating and viewing reports. Finance teams can easily create reports and make them available to others in the organisation for rapid access to up-to-date financial and business metrics.
- The right answer can’t wait – Everyone is doing more with less, so waiting too long for the right answer is no longer an option. The online access offered by cloud-based financial systems allows people to resolve questions quickly and accurately. There is a direct cash benefit to the business as collections improve and orders turn into invoices more quickly.
- You want to be thinking ahead – The challenges—and opportunities—facing businesses today aren’t getting any easier. Inflexible systems that can’t adapt to change and growth are only going to hold your business back. Fortunately, a cloud financial system can be rolled out incrementally, replacing only core on-premises financial functions in the first few months or weeks. Over time, new modules, reports, and connections to other systems can be added as needed.
A cloud financial system can provide your business with the tools to adapt to and successfully compete in a connected, digital world.
Speak to one of our consultants today about your migration path.