Doing business online has become as much a part of day to day operations as more traditional sales channels for a lot of businesses today. A powerful and intuitive eCommerce website can be critical to strong sales figures and efficient processes.
However, it has more often than not been organisations in the B2C World who have adopted and found ways to maximise the potential of eCommerce with their cousins over the fence in B2B lagging behind. In some ways this maybe isn’t too surprising with many of solutions available on the market tailored to the requirements of B2C in the first place meaning they never quite ‘fit’ properly for B2B operations.
However, more recent developments in eCommerce technology and different thinking when it comes to helping B2B organisations take advantage of it mean this really no longer should be the case.
To help you explore how to get the most from eCommerce for your B2B organisation, we’ve teamed up with our partners and Sage eCommerce experts at Aspidistra Software to offer you a free copy of the B2B eCommerce MasterPlan by industry guru Chloe Thomas. All you have to do is complete the form below and we’ll get your copy in the post:
B2B eCommerce for Sage 200
As you know, Sage 200 is the leading UK accountancy and business management software product for medium-sized organisations. With multiple warehouses, cost and profit centre analysis and all the features you’d expect to run a bigger business, Sage 200 can handle thousands of customers and tens of thousands of transactions.
Are you a manufacturer, distributor or wholesaler, who sells B2B and uses Sage 200?
Are you interested in getting all the benefits of an integrated Sage 200 eCommerce website?
Shopfront for Sage 200 Can Assist You
Shopfront from the leading Sage-accredited eCommerce developer, Aspidistra Software, has a vast range of features that will benefit your B2B eCommerce business. These include:
- Importing all your product & account information that is already stored in your Sage 200 database to your eCommerce website.
- All customers can have unique login details; either retail, trade or agent accounts. Once a customer is logged in, they are presented with their personal pricing figures. Here they will be able to see all trade agreements, price amendments and promotions that have been applied to their account in Sage 200.
- All orders are posted into Sage 200 for processing; stock is allocated and updated in real-time.
- Your Shopfront Admin enables you to see all orders and confirmation emails sent to your customers.
- Show stock positions from multiple warehouses including from ‘Bill of Materials’
- Retrieve due dates from purchase orders
- Place sales orders and allocate stock for web orders.
- Show prices from Price Books, apply Discounts, Stock Discounts and Product Group Discounts.
- Show account order and invoice history
- Pay off invoices by credit card
- Modify nominal postings including cost centre and department to access the reporting you need.