- Stock Management – Easily keep track of stock quantities across multiple branches, warehouses, bin locations and track all movement history.
- Multiple Units of Measure – A highly flexible solution to manage your products in multiple units of measurement (UoM). Simply define the UoMs that your business needs and for various types of transactions.
- Bills of Material – Define multi-level BoMs for complex products and include free format text and resources. BoMs can be used to create standard, special or disassembly production orders.
- Production Capacity – With the resource requirements listed against each BoM, SAP Business one can be used to automatically calculate resource capacities and visually identify bottlenecks.
- Production Process – Easy tracking of all material and cost transactions with full traceability of issues, receipts and resources
- MRP (Materials Requirements Planning) – Accurately predict demand based on real time information by running a simple wizard to produce a list of material recommendations.
Download the highlights review of SAP Business One version 9.2 by completing the form below.
Benefits of SAP Business One Production and Logistics
- Maximize efficiency with automated and integrated processes
- Improve customer service with fewer shortages and stock-outs
- Reduce inventory levels and costs with better inventory control and materials planning
- Increase business insight with real-time warehouse and inventory-reporting