Accelerate and automate your accounting and financial processes, improve margins, and make more profitable decisions.
- Financial accounting – Allowing you to manage all key accounting processes, such as accounts payable, receivable and journal entries across a customisable chart of accounts
- Financial Reporting – Generate a wide range standard or customised financial reports from real-time data with the ability to drill into the detail
- Banking and reconciliation– Track and automate banking processes such as payments, deposits, credit card transactions and reconciliations.
- Cost Accounting – Define sets of cost centres and distribution rules enabling detailed reporting on important cost-related information
- Budgeting and Cash Flow – Improve cash flow and manage budget creation, allocation and distribution
- Fixed Assets – Manage your fixed assets from both tax and accounting perspectives in a more efficient manner from acquisition through to depreciation, revaluation, and disposal
Download the highlights review of SAP Business One version 9.2 by completing the form below.
Benefits of SAP Business One Finance
- Make your financial processes more efficient and prevent duplication by automating with a single integrated solution
- Now accounting data is integrated across all areas of your business, you can achieve a unified financial view and gain control over all financial transactions
- Reduce the workload required by streamlining month and year end and processes
- Ensure compliance and reduce human error by utilising authorisations